Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 11 AM – Noon
Location: Online/phone via Zoom
While your Bucket List travel adventures may be on hold for now, we invite you to join us for a virtual trip to an intriguing island.
Cuba is so tantalizing close, yet it was difficult for U.S. citizens to visit even before shelter in place began!
Join two veterans of the travel industry who have organized trips to Cuba. Learn a bit about the history, people, art and sights of Cuba.
More importantly, Beth and Carla will share some of their favorite places, discoveries and stories from their trips to give you a sense of why this is such a special place, regardless of politics.
Your Tour Guides to Cuba:
- Beth Ringhofer’s travel industry experience spans more than 50 years and includes working for a major airline in sales and working for organizations to arrange group tours for university alumni, museums, and corporate groups. She has coordinated group and individual leisure travel to Cuba, as well as Southeast Asia and Solar Eclipse tours!
- Carla White has spent most of her 50-year travel career working with non-profits. She has worked for a student exchange program managing their international travel as well as for tour operators specializing in educational study tours for university alumni, museums and other non-profits to destinations all over the world. Carla’s four trips to Cuba span from 1994 to 2015.
- If you’ve never used Zoom before, we encourage you to go to zoom.us and look around. If you would like some help navigating, please let us know PRIOR TO THE EVENT at email@example.com and we will do our best arrange that!
- For this event, we encourage you to join by computer, tablet or smartphone so you can see the slideshow photos. If you only want to hear the stories, you can join by phone.
- Zoom Login: https://zoom.us/j/94226370703
- If you don't have a computer, tablet or smartphone, you can use your phone to dial in to hear the stories.
Phone: 1-669-900-9128 (San Jose, CA phone #)
Meeting ID: 942 2637 0703